You can become a member if:
- You live, work, worship, attend school or have an immediate family member who lives, works, worships or attends school in Hermantown, Duluth or the Proctor School District.
- You have an immediate family member who belongs to the PFCU. (Immediate family is: spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchild. Includes stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings, and adoptive relationships).
- You have an immediate family member who is eligible to belong to the PFCU.
- You are the widow or widower of a person who passed away while a PFCU member.
Things you need:
- A valid Government issued photo ID (such as a Drivers License, Passport or Military ID)
- If your ID does not have your current address, you will need a piece of official mail that you have received at the new address (a utility bill, student loans, etc)
- A Social Security Number.
- Age 18 yrs. and over - $25.00 minimum deposit.
- Under 18 yrs. - $5.00 minimum deposit for Kids' Club. Must have someone over 18 years old as a joint member.
The USA Patriot Act was established to help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this mean for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, social security #, photo ID, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also verify your identity through a credit report or other electronic verification system.
Your credit union is a great place to be!