Scholarship applicants must be one of the following type of students:
- traditional: current high school or PSEO student graduating in 2019
- non-traditional: post high school student or those returning to post-secondary after some time off.
In addition, scholarship applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- enrolled or plan to attend an accredited, non-profit educational institution in an undergraduate or graduate program (both master and doctorate). Awards will not be disbursed until the student is accepted and enrolled in an accredited institution.
- enrolled in at least one course at the accredited school during the scholarship application time frame.
- individual must be a credit union member in good standing (as determined by your credit union) affiliated with the Minnesota Credit Union Network. The student must have a separate credit union account from their parents/guardian.
- information provided on the application must be accurate and solely the authentic work of the applicant.